Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Boredom? Or something else?

Lately I've just been off. I was very happy about going to goalie camp, and enjoyed my three days of ice time and goalie friends, but now I've become very 'bleh' again.

Yesterday it was particularly apparent because Sunday night I felt like throwing up, so I didn't take my meds... My anti-depressant makes me nauseous on occasion, and I didn't want to chance it. So it was pretty obvious to my mom yesterday that I hadn't taken it.

Besides currently lacking enthusiasm for pretty much anything, I haven't done much. Or rather due to not feeling like doing anything, I haven't done anything. HP7 was awesome, saw it on Sunday.

What I was supposed to/am trying to accomplish is not happening, so I'm wasting time. Pretty [not] awesome, but I just don't feel like it today.

Next week I will be gone, so there won't be any posts... Maybe one when I come back, hopefully more excited about stuff in general. There will be fudge... Fudge is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment