Thursday, July 26, 2012

Some Updates

I think I'm going to be gradually updating the look of my blog or maybe not. Something I will do, that I've been meaning to do for some time, is make a video for the walk. I attended a lunch kick off event [first time in nine years I've been able to make it] yesterday and saw the most amazing walk video from @bleedingfinger and @sweet2thesoul - decided it finally needed to be done. I'm not a cute little kid anymore but I think stabbing myself a bazillion times is enough to warrant people giving money to a cause that will help me and the cute little kids. :D

I won't be there [college is ten hours away] but you can still be awesome and donate to my team, read my story, and donate to my team...

And I'm kind of working on a silly t-shirt design that doesn't really have anything to do with the JDRF walk theme this year... except that it involves diabetes heroes...

No comments:

Post a Comment