Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Homecoming

This week is homecoming at school. I am not particularly fond of homecoming. It is a waste of a week, in my opinion. Monday night was our powderpuff football game; seniors won! It's flag, but I got tackled... On offensive line, when the juniors were in possession... It was odd, and I still don't know who tackled me.

We decorated the hallways last Friday and Saturday, let me show you some pictures:

I absolutely suck at making these nice and formatted... To the left is clearly SQUIDWARD! Right, we have SpongeBob's pineapple and Gary, then Sandy and spongebob below... The Wild thornberries, Otto from Rocked Power, and our bucket of slime.



Anyway. I've been working on a piece about diabetes in art, and I should have it sort of done by Friday, so expect that. Nothing else to say as of now.





No comments:

Post a Comment